Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Oh so pointless

I was given this on the way home last week. I couldn't quite believe I had been given a teabag, and couldn't work out why in the hottest of weather, Thames Water would be encouraging tea making.

The message was even more confusing, surely the reason for only partially filling a kettle is to save electricity not water. I mean I can see how I might save water, but it just feels so inconsequential, especially when down my street a mains has been leaking for two days.

If Thames Water were really concerned about water loss, rather than producing this rediculous sampling pack or spam or whatever it is, they would do better to speak to people like PG Tips, and Tetley and get them on-board on some water saving initiative. People might actually think they cared if they actually made some effort.



0 Thoughts?:

Post a Comment

<< Home