Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's quiet, too quiet...

But there is a reason! I've been in that awkward period of looking for a new job. Which means it's been hard enough too:
- read and keep up to date with all the great blogs and posts out there
- do my job
- create fake meetings to go to (and remember what they were!)

- ensure I do enough research on what I'm about to walk into interview wise

- and then to write things that pop into my head and put it down here


But the wait is over, I've got a new job and can now spend the time contributing my little bit to the world wide web.


Oh and where am I going? Here's a clue...

p.s. that's not me on the right.

2 Thoughts?:

Anonymous Jon Howard said...

Well done. I didn't put Charlie off then!? Let me know more.

8:29 am  
Anonymous FishNChimps said...

Congratulations! A move to client side, eh?

11:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home